1. Half the world is starving through no choice of their own, the other half is trying to lose weight.
2. 152,000 people died today, you weren’t one of them. That should be your waking gratitude, every day.
3. 15 million people were told they had cancer last year. Only 7 million are still lucky enough to be fighting it.
4. 100 million people in this world are homeless, if you have a roof over your head you are blessed indeed.
5. 80% of the world’s population live in poverty surviving on less than a cup of coffee and a cookie every day.
6. Even with the above fact, 77% of the world’s population consider themselves to be ‘happy’.
7. There are way more good people on this earth than there are bad. Any tragic scene will reveal to you a host of people helping, always look out for that.
8. Despite the statistics above, this is a better time to be alive than ever before. Never before, has so much of the world been ‘free’.
9. 153 million children, in this world right now, are waking up without parents. If you are doubting your ability, keep that in mind – your children are loved – they are with you.
10. This page celebrates women, so it seems fitting to finish on this: women have never, ever in history, had it so good. It took us a long time but we are equal, finally, we are here. As it should be.
Use your voice; the louder you scream now, the less others will have to in the future.