1. Life is too short for many; remember that every time you dread getting older. You have been blessed with time. So many others were not.
2. No good will come from living in the past, take the happy memories with you, learn from the rest, then leave it behind.
3. Those feelings of being loved, of being safe and secure which you so sorely crave? They can only really come from you.
4. What happens to you in this life is not so important, it is how you handle what happens to you, and how you use the lessons to move on, that counts.
5. Waiting for someone to apologise before you forgive, is not the way forward. You must forgive them anyway, for your own peace. Forgetting is optional but forgiving is fundamental.
6. Some people will just not stay, no matter how much you want them to. It is a very sad truth in this life. You must allow them to leave with peace.
7. Grief is the price you pay for love. The greater the love, the stronger the grief. They say time will heal, it won’t, but you will learn to live with the grief and you will learn to remember the joy.
8. Swallowing anger everyday, is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. Rise above and look down on the emotions then let them wash over you and away. You deserve better.
9. Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, it is in your mind. If you choose to feel beautiful and worthy and attractive, you will be. It is sadly, a truth, many never realise.
10. The only thing that is really holding you back is you, or rather your fear. If someone removed your fear and insecurity, your life would be very different. You can do that. Why not do it?