You are reading this for a reason. Call it serendipity, call it fate, call it whatever you like, as long as you read…
20 TRUTHS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT YOU
1. You are so much braver than you think you are.
2. You can do anything, anything at all, if you would only choose to.
3. You are hiding a part of yourself from the world…it is holding you back.
4. You think the part that you’re hiding, is flawed and unloveable, it is not. It is raw and real and wonderful and it may just be the part that completes someone else.
5. Someone, somewhere is inspired by you, right now.
6. Someone somewhere is thinking nice things about you, right now.
7. Someone, somewhere would be much worse off without you in their life.
8. Likewise, your life will be far better, if you just let that other someone go, you know who it is.
9. Your greatest successes will come when your wear your scars proudly and be truly who you are
10. You are loved, you have no idea how loved you are.
11. All the limits that you have set upon yourself are wrong, they are too low – you have so much more ability than you realise.
12. If you could see yourself through other’s eyes, you would be amazed.
13. If you could eradicate fear from your mind, your life would be different, think about how different it would be…
14. Your castle walls are not just stopping the enemies – they are so tall, so strong – that they are blocking out the light too.
15. Yes you do deserve all the good things life can bring, you really, truly do.
16. You worry you won’t have enough strength sometimes, but look at what you have been through so far. You are a warrior already.
17. Everything you need is within you already. Dig deep, it’s there.
18. There is a weight on your shoulders that you need not bear. Put it down.
19. You are kinder than you give yourself credit for – smarter too.
20. One day you will look back and realise how much time you wasted fighting against yourself. Make the connection earlier rather than later. Life is waiting.
You just have to show up.