1. Always talk to the new kid or the loneliest guy in the room.
2. Treat everyone the same, you’re no better than them, they’re no better than you.
3. At least once a week eat something you cooked from fresh.
4. Kindness above ego – every single time.
5. Talk to an older person or someone really different from you whenever you get a chance, trust me.
6. There’s a part of you that’s supposed to be soft and vulnerable, let it be so.
7. Keep your place neat, it’s a reflection of your mind.
8. Throw away washed out underwear and get new.
9. Write down your thoughts sometimes and keep a memory box, you’ll be glad you did one day.
10. Don’t get involved in fights, everyone loses. Walk away.
11. Be able to keep a promise – and a secret.
12. Breathe deeply for 5 minutes every day, it will keep you in check.
13. Take pride in your appearance but don’t fall foul to vanity, it’s for losers.
14. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be.
15. If you borrow someone’s car, fill up the tank.
16. If you’re staying in someone’s place, tidy behind you and leave a thank you gift.
17. Write a letter every now and again, just to communicate.
18. Learn to fix it yourself, you’ll save a fortune in the long run.
19. All women should be treated with respect. I taught you that, you let me down if you don’t.
20. Likewise, your elders are important, listen to them and help out when you can.
21. If you see someone in distress, help. Never walk on by.
22. Speak your mind but watch your words, they can leave a mark.
23. Always re-read an angry email then delete it. Write again when you are calm.
24. Travel, see other places and watch other cultures. Once a year if you can.
25. Have a fun hobby, too much work will dampen your spirit.
26. Never be ashamed to cry. Or dance.
27. If you feel angry, punch a pillow, then go for a run.
28. Fresh air is good for the soul and the mind. Seek it out.
29. If you want to be romantic, listen to her. Really listen
30. If in doubt, wait. It will become clear in time.
31. Cool, calm and collected. 3 words to remember always.
32. Love with your heart not your eyes.
33. Family is everything. Visit, call, write.
34. Don’t mistake success for happiness.
35. Laugh at yourself, it’s a skill, it will keep you right.
36. Other people see things differently from you, don’t judge until you know.
37. Make your bed every day, it’s a discipline thing.
38. Teeth are a big deal, so is your breath.
39. Never stop looking up at the sky, it holds the answers sometimes.
40. Be you. Don’t change for anyone….
Pass It On…