1. Say I love you often, freely and without fear. No other words matter quite as much and you can never over-speak them.
2. Turn failures into stepping stones. It’s far scarier to never have tried in the first place.
3. Accept yourself for who you are and realise we are all flawed and equally wonderfully so.
4. Refrain from judging others and also yourself. Life is easy for no one.
5. Let go more quickly, each day spent holding onto a grudge is a day wasted.
6. Speak your truths, with kindness but also with strength. Swallowing emotion is bad for your health in so many ways.
7. Take chances, risks even… what if you fall? Oh my dear but what if you fly…
8. Take things less seriously, if it won’t matter in 5 years do not give it 5 minutes of your peace.
9. If you dare to dream it, dare to do it. Life is an adventure waiting on you to simply show up.
10. Live for what makes your heart sing, love those who build you up and ignore those who bring you down.
Lastly, not believing in yourself is a human’s biggest barrier in this life. Whatever it is that you think you cannot do remember that someone else has already done it, somewhere at some time – so why not you?
Pass It On…the time is now.