Taking on a new day can sometimes feel like an expedition, a mission impossible or an uphill struggle. These little pearls of wisdom can help…
1. Repeat after me: Get up, dress up, show up & never give up.
2. You know that girl who seems to ‘have it all’? To someone else, that girl is you.
3. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want…stop it.
4. Use your imagination to write the story you do want, it’s called visualisation, it works.
5. Feeling at a loss, straighten your crown and remember whose daughter you are.
6. Nobody is perfect, perfection is a myth, we are all just winging it.
7. Smile, life is a game, love is the aim. Everything else is just decoration or distraction.
8. If you could see yourself through your loved ones’ eyes, you would be amazed.
9. You are loved, that really is all you need to realise sometimes.
10. Don’t be afraid to fail, be afraid to never have tried.
11. Fear is there to help you stay safe, not to stop you living life.
12. Be here now – don’t waste time in the past or in the future. Life is happening all around you. Get involved.
13. Never put off telling someone your feelings, tomorrow may be too late. Seize the moment.
14. Don’t apologise for being you and for being flawed. If you are trying, you are deserving of acceptance & forgiveness.
15. Each day is a brand new page in the chapter of your story, write it your way and make it your own.
16. Kindness really does cost nothing yet brings so much in return, you’d be a fool not spread that stuff everywhere.
17. You are not alone. There is always someone struggling in the same way as you are right now, send them a silent high five.
18. Whatever is stressing you out remember how you have come through worse before and survived. You have it in you.
19. Gratitude is a fast way to get out of your own head. Think for a minute about all those with far worse to deal with than you. It’s a leveller.
20. Never believe you are not good enough. Never. You are absolutely 100% good enough. If they don’t see that, they don’t see you and they certainly don’t deserve you.
Lastly, if you don’t know what to do, just begin…the rest will happen.