1. It’s about who you are, not how much you have.
2. Giving feels even better when nothing is expected in return.
3. Stressed is ‘desserts’ spelled backwards, reverse the stress – enjoy the treats.
4. Open your heart, your arms and your home, ‘Tis the season.
5. Eat, drink and be merry – for tomorrow is promised to no one.
6. Everyone is over-eating, over-drinking and over-spending – make sure you over-love, over-laugh and over-enjoy too.
7. January is the time for new starts. December is the time to live that little bit more brightly.
8. Now is a great time to make amends with that person you can’t stop thinking about.
9. Every day in December should include a random act of kindness, pay it forward with love and joy.
10. Whatever your religious or spiritual beliefs, this month is about sparkle, fun, love, laughter, kindness, joy, inclusion and goodwill.
I wish it for each and every one of you.
Spread the love…