THIS IS YOUR SUNDAY EVENING REMINDER, THAT NO MATTER WHAT THIS WEEK THROWS AT YOU – YOU CAN HANDLE IT…
1. Your self-esteem is completely and utterly within your control, yours and yours alone. Never, ever put it, in anyone else’s hands, GUARD it like it’s precious – because it really, truly is.
2. When the past comes calling, don’t answer it – it has nothing new to say – lessons have been learned. Move on, even better – let it go.
3. If it won’t matter to you in 5 years, do not waste more than 5 minutes worrying about it. Like a heavy bag of shopping that’s cutting into the skin of your hand: put…it…down.
4. The moment you feel you have to start proving your worth to someone, is the moment you have to walk away. If they don’t see you, they never will.
5. Happiness is a home-made gift. True story. You cannot buy it, you cannot even earn it – you have to make it. Make it good and make plenty of it. Pass the recipe on for prosperity.
6. Spring is when Mother Nature reminds us that everything has a new birth, a new lease of life and a new input of hope and joy. Go with the seasons and step into the new, welcome it with open arms. It’s the natural order after all.
7. Forgive them. You know who I mean…This week, forgive them. Just do it. Forgiveness is a decision – make it. You don’t have to forget and you never have to believe you deserved it, but you do have to release yourself from the chains.
8. Dreams are wonderful and we all should have them – but the trick is to die with memories, not a bunch of unrealised dreams. So start turning your dreams into memories. Right now, this week. One by one. No matter how small. Begin….
Have a great week ladies, Pass It On…