1. Your self-esteem is completely and utterly within your control, yours and yours alone.
Never, ever put it, in anyone else’s hands.
2. When the past comes calling, don’t answer it – it has nothing new to say – lessons have been learned. Move on.
3. If it won’t matter to you in 5 years, do not waste more than 5 minutes worrying about it. Like a heavy bag of shopping that’s cutting into your skin: put…it…down…
4. The moment you feel you have to start proving your worth to someone, is the moment you have to walk away. If they don’t see you, they never will.
5. Happiness is a home-made gift. True story. You cannot buy it, you cannot even earn it – you have to make it. Make it good and make plenty of it.
Have a great week ladies, Pass It On…