Have you heard of foot detoxing before?
It’s a fairly new trend that is said to be super effective and is actually based on the sound principles of reflexology. Experts say it’s particularly effective at speeding up and energising the liver and kidney meridiens -which of course help your body detox.
Cheap, and easy – it’s a great process to add into your self-care routine.
Here is show you can make an overnight foot detox pad at home and wake up free of toxins and raring to go.
– ¼ cup of apple cider vinegar
– 1 tablespoon of finely chopped garlic
– 1 tablespoon of finely chopped onion
– A small saucepan
– Adhesive gauze pads
– Bring the apple cider vinegar to a boil
– Add the onion and garlic to the vinegar, and wait 10 minutes
– Remove saucepan from the stove, allowing it to cool for 20 minutes
– Saturate (but don’t drench) the gauze pads with the mixture. Be careful not to wet the adhesive.
– Squeeze the excess liquid from the pads
– Apply the pads to the center of the each foot’s sole. Ensure the adhesive is firmly in place.
– Put on a pair of socks.
– Finish your bedtime ritual, sleep, and peel off the pads in the morning!
Let us know how you got on ladies!
Source: Power of positivity