10 THINGS EVERY HUMAN SHOULD KNOW
1. You are a tiny, tiny piece in a wonderfully huge and intricate mosaic. Whether you realise it or not, we are all in this together. It is your problem too.
2. The genetic shake of the dice that made you, is so fascinatingly complex, that one small shift of any circumstance over the last few hundred years could have created a different you. Think about it. Unique doesn’t cover it. You are a miracle.
3. Rock bottom has created more heroes than privilege ever will. It is not about what you started with, it is about your passion to live. Bitterness will extinguish your drive, drop it and move on.
4. Kindness is the one trait that distinguishes us humans from any other species. Without it we are simply animals with good technology. Kindness is the key to evolution.
5. Money and power are not solid structures, they can change overnight. Build your life on integrity, love and good values and regardless of what you have, you will be happy and supported.
6. We are ALL different. You may not understand someone’s sexual preferences or their religion but you must accept them wholeheartedly. Judge them on the way they treat others, nothing else is your business.
7. When you’re loved, love – when you learn, teach – when you get, give. Life is a cycle. You cannot only take, you must also give. All energy ebbs and flows, let go and receive every day and you will find your place in this life.
8. As life evolves and the world changes, we should try to hang on to the old values that still hold weight. Politeness, courtesy, respecting elders and traditions – are all traits we may lose if we are not careful.
9. No matter how bad your day is going, someone somewhere has just drawn their last breath or has had their heart ripped into pieces. Think of the big picture and be grateful, you will reap so much from this simple practice.
10. Lastly, we are not here for a long time. Make your story count. Whether that be to a few, or to the masses. Live your life being true to yourself and inspiring others and your story will live on long after you will. Don’t get wrapped up in the wrong aspirations. Material things won’t last the way your stories will. Make them worth passing on.