FIVE LESSONS I LEARNED THE HARD WAY
1. The only way to truly succeed, with peace, is to be you. As vividly and as brightly as you can – embracing everything along the way.
2. You cannot make anyone see your worth. if they cannot see it immediately, they will never see it. Leave them be and create space to find your tribe.
3. Love isn’t meant to hurt. Loss hurts, grief hurts, lust hurts, abuse hurts – but love – it should be unconditional or it isn’t the real thing.
4. You can run from yourself but you can’t hide. The sooner you stop trying and the sooner you face yourself – and your demons – the sooner you can find your peace. It is hard. It is the best thing you will ever do.
5. You have everything you need already. It’s in you. If it isn’t, you don’t need it. Once you start looking inwardly for the answers, and stop waiting for others to bring them to you, you’ll see just how powerful you really are.