10 THINGS I WISH I HAD KNOWN WHEN I WAS YOUNGER
1. Nobody has the perfect life, nobody. Perfection is a myth. Chase what feels good not what looks good to others.
2. Most stuff we worry about doesn’t actually matter. Long term it’s our relationships, our achievements and our adventures that will stay with us.
3. Clinging onto past hurts is one of life’s biggest and unseen dangers – learning to let go is the key to peace.
4. Your body is an amazing thing that will bring you amazing joy if you let it. Your relationship with it should be one of the highest on your list. You are a team, look after it and respect it.
5. Integrity is your biggest superpower in this world. Do the right thing when nobody’s looking and you’ll face yourself in the mirror with a smile every day.
6. Waiting until it’s ‘the right time’ to do something you really want to do is a dangerous game. Seize life and live every moment. The time will never be quite right.
7. If you make work your life, you’re making your life hard work.
8. Balance. Balance is the most important key word in life. Walk the middle road and you will always have room to move both ways.
9. That little voice inside of you that speaks up when something feels off – listen to it. It is never wrong.
10. Your self-esteem should NEVER be in anyone else’s hands. No matter how charming or attractive they may be.YOU decide how good you are. YOU decide you are enough, more than enough. No one, and I mean no one can shake that tower if you decide to build it strongly enough. Do it, it will be your best achievement.