10 TRUTHS OF ADULTHOOD
Being an adult is like folding a fitted sheet, you will never get it to go perfectly.
2. Every grown up has that heart-stopping moment when you look around in panic for an adult and realise it’s you.
3. Being an adult is mostly about googling stuff and wondering how you hurt your back.
4. You are never quite as grown up until the day you say a final goodbye to a parent.
5. A large part of adulthood is spent deleting emails, fact.
6. We also spend a heck of a lot of time apologising for the delayed response to a million emails or messages, over and over again.
7. An adult life is a perpetual treadmill of going to bed when you don’t want to and getting up when you don’t want to.
8. It may occasionally look like other adults are doing it better than you, they’re not – they’re just better actors.
9. Adults make a lot of plans, a lot. Then spend a lot of time trying to wriggle out of them.
10. Nobody every really grows up, we only grow older. If you’re doing it right though, you will also grow wiser and a little bit happier.
Enjoy the ride!