1. If he’s intimidated by you, that’s his problem not yours. He’s not ready for your level of awesome, his loss..
2. If he wants to see you, he will find the time, no question at all about that.
3. If you play games to attract him, you’ll never be able to be yourself. Start real, keep it real.
4. Don’t compromise your standards but question what your standards are based on. If you’re so sure you have a type then how come it hasn’t worked out yet? Open your mind and let your soul do the looking.
5. If you feel second best, you are second best.
6. If he doesn’t listen to you and light up when you talk, don’t waste your breath.
7. Don’t look for someone to complete you, complete yourself then look for a companion to share the ride with.
8. No man is worth editing yourself for, dumbing yourself down for or changing your appearance for. That’s not how love works.
9. If your instincts are telling you you’re being lied to, you’re being lied to. Trust them. You’re a woman, your intuition is your superpower.
10. If you don’t see your own beauty, no man can make you see it. Love yourself first.
Above all remember, you are enough.
A soulmate is a gift but it’s not the be all and end all.
Fairytales come in all shapes and sizes and those timelines we set – they are a waste of time.
It’s coming when it’s coming…enjoy your life right here, right now.