FLAWSOME: (adj.) A person who embraces all their quirks and ‘flaws’ and realises they are awesome regardless
5 REASONS TO BE FLAWSOME
1. Everyone, EVERYONE has rolls when they bend over, or wobbly arms, or cellulite. I guarantee nobody notices yours the majority of the time – if EVER.
2. Ask someone ten years older than you if they’d like to be ‘as fat’ as the first time they ever thought they were fat. They will say ‘yes please’ and their eyes will go all misty, as they recall how firm and nubile they were back then…
3. Life is sooooo much more fun if you just go for it and embrace yourself exactly the way you are. It’s infectious too.
4. Think of all the youngsters you can inspire during your time on this earth – nothing more attractive than a woman who is comfortable in her own skin. This attitude also attracts potential love-gods/goddesses into your orbit, if that’s your aim of course 😋.
5. If you could see yourself through your friend’s eyes for a minute you’d be amazed at how much more awesome you are than in your own mirror. It’s true, they say you’re 30% more attractive to others than you are to yourself. You’re missing out!
Spread the word ladies, in a world that profits from our self-doubt, loving yourself is the ultimate revolution…