IT’S A GOOD WEEK TO HAVE A GOOD WEEK
Your Sunday evening pep-talk…
1. Whatever is challenging you this week, you have everything you need right inside of you. It’s there, dig deep.
2. You have been through harder times before and come out smiling. Think about it.
3. Worrying is using your imagination to create something you don’t want. Stop it.
4. Even the very best of weeks begin with a Monday morning, embrace it.
5. If you’re scared, do it afraid. Fear is an instinct that exists to protect you, not stop you.
6. If you can dream it, you can do it. Believe in miracles – you are one.
7. Be kind but don’t be anyone’s door mat, you are far too good to accept crappy behaviour.
8. Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Let it go, you deserve to feel at peace.
9. Remember, everyone is going through something. Don’t judge until you know the full story.
10. Just once this week, let her out. That feisty little firecracker that is inside of you somewhere….ask her what she would do, she may just have the answers sometimes.
Whatever this week throws at you – you got this.
©LPIO 2017/ Donna Ashworth
Download your print here…2 designs available.