10 THINGS EVERY WOMAN SHOULD KNOW
1. Make your own fairytale, buy your own glass slippers and stay past midnight if you feel like it.
2. If you could see yourself through your partner’s/ friend’s eyes – you’d be blown away.
3. Nobody has it completely together, we are all just winging it.
4. If someone tells you you’re beautiful, that’s what they see, believe it.
5. Never body shame…it’s the lowest of the low. Big up your sisters every day.
6. You are the main act, not a warm-up or a rehearsal. Don’t accept anything less.
7. Your body can do amazing things, respect it. It’s not there just to look good.
8. Perfection is a myth, you are unique, focus on your USP and stop comparing.
9. Don’t fall for the facebook facade. Everyone has back-fat/morning-breath/ bills/ body-issues.
10. You don’t need to be saved, be your own hero and find an equal to share the journey with.
Above all remember, life is short, eat the cake, wear the bikini, take the trip. Live like you are writing a story. Your story. Make it awesome
Copywright LPIO 2017